THE ESPON PROGRAMME
A new project period for the ESPON programme; the European Observation Network for Territorial Development and Cohesion has been started (ESPON 2020). Previously University of Akureyri Research Centre participated actively in the ESPON 2013 Programme. The centre has been a partner in following projects:
- ENECON - ESPON Evidence in a North European Context
- ESPON on the Road - Bringing closer ESPON evidence for decision making
- KITCASP - Key Indicators for Territorial Cohesion and Spatial Planning
- NORBA - Nordic-Baltic dialogues on Transnational Perspectives in Spatial Planning
- SeGI - Indicators and Perspectives for Services of General Interest in Territorial Cohesion and Development
Dr. Gretar Thor Eythorsson, professor at UNAK - University of Akureyri is the ESPON contact point (ECP) for Iceland - firstname.lastname@example.org.
ESPON uses an open competitive process in the selection of partners for projects. Calls are launched regularly.
|ESPON 2020 Cooperation Programme (adopted by the European Commission 2015)||374,53 KB|
|European Commission, Press Release 13 February 2015|