A preliminary session programme, subject to amendments in response to submitted abstracts, is as follows:
- Becoming Pseudomonas syringae: the evolution of a plant pathogen.
- The Call of the Wild: Pseudomonas syringae in habitats beyond agriculture.
- The Pseudomonad that Came In From the Cold: host invasion, virulence and host responses.
- Stranger in a Strange Land: effect of biotic and abiotic environmental factors on population dynamics and disease.
- Love in the Time of Necrosis: disease anticipation, prevention and management.